Specially Formulated for Hydroponics, Decorative Water Gardens, Fountains & Areas Where Standing Water Exists. MICROBE-LIFT/BMC kills developing mosquitoes before they become breeding, biting adults. MICROBE-LIFT BMC is a liquid product, so it has no adverse effect on the aesthetics of plants, ponds and water features. MICROBE-LIFT BMC can be applied to areas that contain aquatic life, fish and plants. MICROBE-LIFT BMC can be applied to areas used by or in contact with humans, animals, horses, livestock, pets, birds or wildlife.
Microbe-Lift BMC Benefits
• Up to 14 days activity depending on application site.
• Compatible with all MicrobeLife Hydroponic products.
• Disperses easily in water.
• Great for hydroponics!
• No plant toxicity.
• No fish toxicity.
• No toxicity to non-target invertebrates.
• No adverse aesthetics to the water.
• No organic or inorganic residues.
• Significantly lower potential for development of resistance in target insect populations than chemical larvicides such as methoprene.
Microbe-Lift BMC is made from organic ingredients, is environmentally-friendly, is effective against biting mosquitoes and is safe for fish, pets, animals and children.
General Treatment Directions
Add Microbe-Lift BMC directly to the water to be treated. Use 2.5ml per 1,000 gallons of water (5ml per 2,000 gallons of water) every other week.
One Teaspoon Treats 540 Sq. Ft. of Water in "Total Water Column".
Treat weekly if necessary.
Available Sizes (Economical Concentrate)
• 2 oz. (BMC2) - Treats 2,000 Gallons
• 6 oz. (BMC6) - Treats 6,000 Gallons
• 1 gallon (BMC1G4) - See Label for Dosages.
Bacillus thuringiensis subspecies israelensis*......................8%
*Equivalent to 1,200 International Toxic Units per milligram (ITU/mg) or 4.84 Billion ITU/gallon or 1.2 Billion ITU/liter.
E.P.A Registration Number 62637-1-74466