The first EPA approved Organic Herbicide
Avenger® Weed Killer is a non-selective, post-emergent organic herbicide that safely kills weeds, grasses and broadleaves. Unlike other organic herbicides that just burn foliage, the active ingredient in Avenger, d-limonene (citrus oil), naturally strips away the waxy plant cuticle causing dehydration and plant death. University and independent testing results prove that Avenger® Weed Killer is as effective yet even faster acting when compared to the leading synthetic herbicides. When tested against other non-organic ‘natural’ herbicides that contain vinegar (acetic acid), citric acid, clove oil or fatty acids (soap), Avenger® was demonstrated to be more effective with quicker results.
• Fast acting – visible results in less than 2 hours
• Highly biodegradable
• Dissipates quickly
• Can be used around pets and wildlife
• Does not stain brick, concrete or pavement like iron does
• Emulsion technology – visually reference your spray target
• Sprayed areas can be planted within hours
• Made from oranges – pleasant citrus aroma
• EPA registered & approved
• Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) listed product
• d-Limonene is Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) by the FDA
• Made in the USA
Great For Use In And Around
Gardens, Lawns, Shrubs, Flower Beds, Driveways, Sidewalk, Patios, Borders, Outside Walls, Mulch Beds, Gravel Beds, Mature Trees & Ornamentals, Greenhouses, Fencerows, Foundations, Buildings, Golf Courses, Athletic Fields, Parks & Recreation Areas, Bike & Hiking Trails, Kennels and Animal Enclosures...Plus Many More.
For a more detailed review of Avenger Weed Killer studies Click Here.
General Application Directions
Shake well before using. For best
results, shake the RTU and
post-mix concentrate vigorously. Thoroughly coat target weeds.
white emulsion should be visible when spraying to visually mark
sprayed weeds. If this white emulsion is not visible, shake again to
insure a complete mix. Do not apply this product by way of an
irrigation system. Do not apply if there is a strong threat of rain
expected within 2 hours.
Diluting the concentrate: Mix concentrate in clean water as per the directions below and shake well once diluted:
• For Small annual weeds: For the control of annual weeds less than 6 inches tall,
use a 1:6 ratio (1 part of Avenger® Weed Killer into 6 parts of water).
• Larger annual weeds: For the control of annual weeds above 6 inches, use a 1:4.5 ratio (1 part of Avenger® Weed Killer in 4.5 parts of water).
• Harder to control weeds (weeds with a thick cuticle such as ivy and hard to control perennials): Use a 1:3 ratio (1 part of Avenger® Weed Killer in 3 parts of water).
• Larger applications (agriculture or burn-down): Use 8 gallons per acre diluted at a rate of 14% (or 24 ounces per 1,000 square feet).
Convenient Ready To Use (RTU) Sizes:
• 24 Ounce RTU Spray
• 1 Gallon RTU Spray
Economical Concentrate Sizes:
• 32 Ounce Concentrate
• 1 Gallon Concentrate
• 2.5 Gallon Concentrate
• 5 Gallon Concentrate
• 55 Gallon Drum Concentrate
Other Natural & Organic Weed Killers Also Available
Avenger® Weed Killer vs. BurnOut II -
Organic Herbicide Field Test on a Dandelion
Avenger Weed Killer Concentrate
Avenger Weed Killer Ready To Use (RTU)
AvengerAG Burndown Weed Killer Concentrate