EPA REGISTERED & OMRI LISTED (Without Restrictions)
PERpose Plus™ is a broad spectrum, specially formulated hydrogen peroxide (or hydrogen dioxide) based product that prevents and controls diseases and algae on turfgrass and landscape plants, hard surfaces, and potting media. PERpose Plus is formulated to provide safer, biodegradable, and sustainable protection without harming the environment, plants, animals and people. PERpose Plus has been engineered to include a patented, proprietary blend of stabilizers (verified by the EPA) and buffers to counteract phytotoxicity and extend shelf life. In addition to a non-phytotoxic formulation, PERpose Plus intentionally does not contain peracetic acid, which can cause injury to plant tissue and flower bracts with continued use.
PERpose Plus Benefits:
• Formulated to provide a safer, biodegradable, and sustainable
product that is not harmful to the environment, plants, animals
• Engineered with a patented, proprietary blend of stabilizers and buffers to counteract phytotoxicity and extend shelf life.
• “Clean up” fungicide.
• Curative and Preventative Algae Treatment.
• Solution to severe conditions of crusted algae.
• Curative treatment of heavy infestations of fungal disease on turf.
• Preventative treatment of fungal disease on turf.
• Seedbed treatment against soil pathogens.
• Soil treatment prior to inoculation with beneficial microorganisms.
• OMRI Listed.
• Does not contain peracetic acid which can cause injury to plant tissue with continued use.
PERpose Plus is effective for a wide range of disease, OMRI-Listed and environmentally friendly.
PERpose Plus Versus Bleach
PERpose Plus is formulated using the oxidative powers of Hydrogen Peroxide / Hydrogen Dioxide. PERpose Plus is one of the most powerful oxidizers known and is stronger than chlorine and chlorine dioxide. PERpose Plus is safe, despite its power. PERpose Plus is a natural oxidizer of scale causing minerals, which decompose PERpose Plus into oxygen and water. This attribute makes PERpose Plus the environmental choice over chlorine, which has carcinogenic properties. PERpose Plus is truly a remarkable product that offers multiple benefits and applications.
PERpose Plus is Labeled for the Following Diseases:
Algae, Aphanomyces, Anthracnose, Alternaria, Downy Mildew, Botrytis (Grey Mold), Black Spot Fusarium (Root Rot), Erwinia Phytophthora (Blights, Rots), Leaf Spot, Powdery Mildew, Plasmopara, Pythium, Pseudomonas, Rust, Smut, Scab, Rhizoctonia (Brown Patch), Xanthomonas, Wilts & Blights, Thielaviopsis, Uncinula (Powdery Mildew), Sclerotinia.
General Treatment of Plants, Trees and Turf
As a curative, use PERpose Plus at a dilution of 1:100 or 1 fl. oz. PERpose Plus per gallon of clean water.
Apply 5-10 gallon per 1,000 square feet. When using PERpose Plus
as a curative, apply for 3 consecutive days - drenching the entire
plant or turf, including leaves, stems, stalks and the soil surface, to
saturation. PERpose Plus controls on contact.
As a preventative, use PERpose Plus at a rate of 1/3 -1/4 fl. oz. per gallon of clean water. Apply 5-10 gallons per 1,000 square feet. Repeat weekly as a preventative.
• It is advisable to test a small sample of PERpose Plus on plants prior to treating large numbers, as not all plant species have been tested.
• It is not advisable to apply PERpose Plus in dry, extremely hot conditions.
• PERpose Plus concentrate must not be combined or mixed with any other pesticide or fertilizer.
• A diluted solution of PERpose Plus may be used in combination with most soluble fertilizers, although a compatibility test should be completed prior to mixing a final batch.
General Treatment / Sterilization of Surfaces And Tools:
For use on Greenhouse Structures, Benches, Watering Systems, Pots, Evaporative Coolers, Storage Rooms, Ventilation Equipment, Floors etc...Use at a rate of 1:50 or 2 fluid ounce of PERpose Plus for surfaces that have not been pre-cleaned with water to remove organic deposits. A surfactant may be added if needed. Apply solution in a manner that all surfaces are thoroughly wet. Acceptable application methods are: mop, sponge, power sprayer, or misting. Heavy growths of algae and fungi may have to be manually removed following application. Use a solution of PERpose Plus™ to wash away dead growth. Reapply as often as needed to control algae and fungi.
Hydrogen Peroxide/Hydrogen Dioxide - 33%.
Available in 5, 15, 30, 55 and 275 Gallon Container Sizes.
Customers may also be interested in the standard PERpose plant and soil oxygen enhancer. It is the exact same formulation as PERpose Plus, but does not have an EPA number and is not labeled as a fungicide. For more information CLICK HERE.