Soluble Seaweed (Kelp) Extract Powder
With over 60 naturally occurring nutrients plus growth promoting hormones, Soluble Seaweed is an excellent well-rounded and more complete soil amendment or fertilizer.
Seaweed (Kelp) Plant Food is an organic storehouse of over 60 naturally occurring major and minor nutrients and amino acids. It's growth promoting substances (Auxins, Cytokinins, Gibberellins) enhance plant development, color and vigor. Seaweed has also been found to increase plant hardiness and resistance to adverse environmental conditions, such as early frost, extreme heat and lack of moisture. Used as a seed inoculant, seaweed fertilizer increases and accelerates germination, and enhances the rapid development of a healthy root system. Seaweed is an excellent addition to any fertilization program.
The Advantages of Soluble Seaweed
• Soil nutrients are constantly being depleted through runoff due to
over farming, tilling, development etc...All of these nutrients
eventually run into the oceans, without a return path. Seaweed
provides a way to naturally return vital soil nutrients from the
ocean back to your plants, trees and turf.
• Seaweed contains many more nutrients than Standard N-P-K fertilizers. These additional nutrients address a wider array of deficiencies.
• OMRI Listed for organic growers and landscapers.
• Organic fertilizers stimulate beneficial microbe growth.
• The organic nutrients in our organic fertilizers are naturally chelated. That makes them more bioavailable for plant consumption and they will remain in the soil for a much longer period.
• Seaweed fertilizers are commercially proven to outperform synthetic fertilizers.
• Seaweed fertilizers increase natural sugars (brix) in plants and turf, making them healthier and less susceptible to disease and insect damage.
• Higher sugars (brix) also make fruits and vegetables taste better and have increased market value.
• Flowers will have more plentiful and vivid colors and blooms, and these blooms will last longer.
Seaweed (Kelp) is organic and environmentally-friendly, can be used on all plants, trees and turfs and is safe for pets, animals and children.
General Application Directions
Larger Applications: Use Soluble
Seaweed Powder at a general rate of 1 to 2 pounds per acre for crops or turf, 2 to 3 times per year.
Smaller Applications: Use Soluble Seaweed Powder at a rate of 1.5 teaspoons (tsp.) per gallon of water.
For best results apply during the cool part of the day or when temperatures are below 85°F. Do not spray just before or after rainfall or sprinkler irrigation. Use a mild rate of surfactant for maximum dispersal and leaf adherence
Made from pure North Atlantic Seaweed (Ascophyllum nodosum).
• 1 Pound Bag.
• 3 Pound Box.
• 10 Pound Box.
• 20 Pound Box.
• 44 Pound Box.